In the heart of the Sacred Valley, surrounded by ancient Inca sites and the Andes mountains, dive deep into the wisdom of your own body, remembering and reclaiming it’s expression as a pathway to bliss.
The elements of the natural world are great teachers and guides for our own understanding, while ecstatic dance and yoga are both powerful practices that can expand our capacity to grow. Join us as we explore our own creative energies through conscious embodiment of the elements: earth, water, fire, air & ether. In our 6 days together we will utilize dance, yoga, meditation, expressive art, eco-therapy and ritual practices to allow a process of inner alchemy to take place. The mythology of Pachamama, will act as an anchor to our journey, reminding us of the interconnected and sacred nature of all things as we explore our creative capacity.
• Explore dance as a healing and therapeutic practice
• Nurture and bring ritual into your daily life
• Experience 4 elemental ceremonies
• Be nourished by 3 local, organic meals each day
• Rediscover the creative expression of your body
• Release what no longer serves and create space for more ease, grace and flow in your life